Junior PHP (Laravel) Developer
Ukrainian-Estonian IT company who has been accumulating practical knowledge in European and Ukrainian projects automate and optimize the business processes of the clients’ companies for more than 7 years.
The company implements complex automation projects that include business analysis and IT solutions. Industries we work with Production, Food industry, Light industry, Agriculture, Heavy industry
Business analysis involves the study of processes and requirements, the development of optimization projects with a direct financial impact.
- Experience with PHP (Laravel) at least 1 year
- A solid grounding in RESTful interfaces, API
- Relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in data scraping / extraction / migration
- Experience with GitLab
- Linux (basic)
- English pre-intermediate and upper, ability to improve
- Working with existing solutions, their configuration, and development of additional modules.
- Working with an API, setting up data exchange with MSSQL and 1C, connecting the back-end to mobile applications (system clients).
- Working with – Ubuntu and GIT (GitLab).
- Suggesting architectural and structural solutions for the project.
- Developing and implementing new features and functions.
- Opportunities to do what you do best and continue developing your skills;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Opportunity to work in a successful company with a friendly team;
- Full-time with flexible office visits (+ remote work);
- Work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours.
send your request and
get an overview of costs